Adobe Photoshop Touch 1.5.1
Adobe has released Adobe Photoshop Touch 1.5.1 for iOS 7 & iPad at iPhone Family World through App Store. Adobe Photoshop Touch v1.5.1 can help Utilize popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
- Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
- Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
- Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Supports images up to 12 megapixels.
- Follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
- Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
- Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve.
- Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
- Automatically sync projects to Adobe Creative Cloud and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS6 or Photoshop CS 5.1.
- Free membership to Creative Cloud gives you 2GB of cloud storage plus the ability to sync between tablet and desktop, access files from the web, and easily share with others.
- Requires iPad 2 or later and iOS 5. Not available for 1st Generation iPad.
Adobe Photoshop Touch 1.5.1 Features
General bug fixes
Improved support for iOS 7
Updated support for Pogo Connect Stylus
New In Adobe Photoshop Touch 1.5.1
iOS6 Compatibility Update
Adobe Photoshop Touch 1.5.1 Requirements
Firmware: iOS 5.0 or later.